Our experts have over 15 years in Embedded Network Conversions and Embedded Network Management, and reducing electricity costs in multi-unit apartment complexes, retirement / aged care facilities, industrial parks, and commercial buildings.
The electricity savings are achieved by implementing an embedded network (Bulk Electricity) arrangement and appointing Navari Energy Services to provide the Professional and Administrative Services for energy on-selling.
How Does NES Save Money On Your Electricity Bill?
The Owners Corporations purchase their common area electricity on a contract from a National Electricity Market Retailer or on a standing tariff from a registered retailer.
The Residents and Commercial customers purchase their electricity from a Registered Retailer (i.e. Origin, AGL, Energy Australia).
The common area and residents electricity supply arrangements are combined under a electricity supply contract between the Owners Corporation and a National Electricity Market Retailer.
The combined electricity supply contract provides the opportunity for reduced electricity chargers for common area, owners and tenants.
The Owners Corporation appoints Navari Energy Services as their Embedded Network Manager to provide all the necessary Professional Embedded Network Management Services.
Residential Buildings, Caravan Parks, Aged Care and Commercial Building benefits
- Reduced Electricity Costs
- Embedded Network Management and Administration
- No up front costs to convert to an bulk electricity embedded network
- Guaranteed percentage energy savings up to 35% for residents and up to 10% for common areas
- Ongoing support to monitor and reduce electricity usage through NES energy efficiency consulting services
Contact Us Now for the Best Electric Energy Rates.
- Reduced Owners Corporation levies through common area electricity costs up to 10%
- Reduced residential and commercial customer electricity costs up to 35%.
- Reduced electricity metering costs
- Reduced electricity metering panel costs